Foundation 42 from Bulgaria offers you to take part in a 1 hour long online seminar (webinar) on the topic – how to make a motivational and inspiring presentation for adults. The topics that will be covered will include:
- Preparation for a presentation – setting aim and formulating a main message
- What is the right approach towards Visualisation
Participants will get some tips and tricks on how to keep the audience listening to their presentation
After the webinar each participant will receive a certificate of attendance, signed and stamped by Foundation 42.
What is important:
- The webinar will be held in English
- Participants need to have a computer with a good internet connection, working camera and microphone
- Duration: 1h 15 min
- Participation is free of charge
- Call is opened for participants from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Albania and Kosovo
The webinars will be held on 20th and 21st of June at 15.00h CEST (Belgrade, Zagreb, Skopje, Tirana, Podgorica, Pristina, Sarajevo) / 16.00 EET (Sofia, Athens,Bucharest)
You can register here: https://goo.gl/forms/ZAzjMcv3w7BK9Qgl1
After registration participants will receive an e-mail with activation link. What registered participants need to do is – to click on the activation link and join the meeting on time.
First step will be to present themselves with switched on camera and microphone by saying only name and name of organization.